Monday, June 21, 2004

Gmail ..... finally !

Whew !

After expending some concerted efforts,
I have finally been able to get a Gmail invite.
Yippee !! I now have a Gmail account !

For those of you poor blokes who are saying,
"Gmail ? Huh, wazzat ??", I will inform you that
IT is THE free email service being provided by GOOGLE.

Before you say "What ? Not another free email a/c !!",
let me hasten to clarify that it has some pretty
nifty features, such as:

* A whopping 1 GB (yup that's 1000 MB) of space
* Integrated Google search engine to quickly locate
that elusive mail.
* and loads more...

Though it is still in beta stage, it is currently
being offered through exclusive invitations from
existing members.

I was lucky enough to get one from a Net friend of
mine. Thankfully I was an early bird, and was able
to get a username of my choice.

You can contact me now at: veekay(AT)gmail.com

Till the next post, see ya !!

1 comment:

veekay said...

If you are a new to blogging, visit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog